Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Hyperventilating

The other day Natasha and I were talking about how there are only 11 more weeks of the pregnancy (according to the calendar). The next morning I woke up thinking about just how long 11 weeks is. 77 days. 2079 hours. That is really not very long and while a lot of things are done there is still a lot of things I want to have done before...thats when the near hyperventilation started.

Man is it easy to send yourself into a panic. I am convinced no one is ever "ready" for this. The only way you can be fully prepared is if you have experienced it and having never experienced it I am not fully ready. I am sure many things will change in 11 weeks. Schedules, sleeping habits, desires, attitudes, thoughts, and priorities. I guess I am ready for change and thats about as close as you can get to being ready.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home