Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I'm Super

I usually prefer to be the one that catches others driving down the road singing their heart out to the radio. I will admit that I've been caught belting out my favorite songs while driving down the highway...thankfully the windows have always been up. Today I caught myself. It wasn't so much my singing or my off key tune that I caught myself on. It was when I sang out these words of Superchick, "I am a one girl revolution". And it wasn't like as soon as I sang out "...revolution" that I realized what I was singing....it was like 2 minutes down the road that I began thinking about me being that one girl revolution.

I am a man, soon to be a dad, to a son. I've got to be careful what I say, sing, and do or I am going to scar this poor kid for life. So from now on I will be attempting to insert MAN into any femine word form in the songs I sing.

1 Comments:

At 5:15 AM, Blogger BJ said...

That's awesome!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home