Sunday, January 08, 2006

Kidzone

I saw her coming, I tried not to make eye contact, I knew I couldn't say no. I ended up helping out in Kidzone this morning with the 4 year olds. I don't know why but for some reason they tend to think I am a climbing apperatice. After we were done climbing we settled down for some serious puzzle work. I worked with a group of them and put together a puzzle only to find out we were missing 5 of the pieces. Max is a young puzzle phenom. It was fun to watch them work and see their reactions as they figured things out. I also got to read "Little Red Riding Hood" to a group of them. Alley loved the book but thought the big bad wolf was not a very nice wolf.

I am glad eye contact was made, I am glad I got to go play. I think I learned today that some days you've just got to drop the "important" things and just play.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home