Saturday, December 03, 2005

Early Mornings

If you ask my wife she will tell you I am an early riser. Sleeping in to me is 7. Lately like clock work I have been waking up at 4:15. No matter what I do...its turned into this strange game. I wake up, think about what time it might be...3,4,5,6,7...its got to be 5:30 by now, I look over at the clock and its 4:15. Every morning for the past few weeks its been 4:15.

Usually I lay there trying to fall asleep, I toss and turn, then I give up on sleep and try to talk to my wife... Mental Note: don't try to have a conversation with your wife between 4:15 and anytime until she wakes up on her own...your likely to get hit with a pillow or a knee.

I end up giving in to the fact I won't be sleeping anymore and get up. Today I was kind of excited to get up, I bought some waffles a few days ago and it sounded like the perfect Saturday morning breakfast. Have you ever had one of those days where your still not quite with it. The mornings where you put the cereal "away" in the fridge and the milk "away" in the closet. I had one of those days today, I caught myself pouring my "glass" of milk on to my plate...like I got out a plate and a glass, grabbed the milk out of the fridge and began pouring it "into" my plate. Its kind of hard to pour into a plate if you haven't tried it...glasses work better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home