Monday, December 03, 2007

Week two and verse two

Christ the Center

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

Galations 2:20

I listen to podcasts from Mosaic (www.mosaic.org). I am pretty much addicted to listening to them...over and over during the week. The last series was on living an Original Life. One of my favorite quotes from it is this, probably because it speaks into the moment I am in:
The place you are at, may be the very context from which your calling may come. That God has postured and positioned you to do something in that place with those people and with those relationships that no one else can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home