Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Wave of heat

I retract my earlier post about the heat, because that weather was chilly compared to what we are experiencing now. Also at that time I was kind of enjoying the warm weather, which is really strange for a cold loving guy like myself. My "normal" self has returned and is wishful for winter or at least sweatshirt weather. I am dreaming of fall color, pumpkins, and trick-or-treaters. Bring it on.

You are probably wondering why the change of heart....well when I walked out of by garage at 5:30 this morning I was not hit by the usual slight chill in the air. No I was hit by a wall of hot sticky air that just about sent me running back to my comfortable AC cooled house. You know its going to be HOT when it is 81 at 6 am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home