Friday, July 28, 2006

Feeling like I am 5

Every once in a while, actually it's quite often that my wife tells me to act my age that I am acting like I am .... usually its around 12 but its been as low as 5. Well last night we were out driving around and it started absolutely pouring rain. It rained so hard so quickly that there were huge puddles in the low spots of roads. Yeah, you know where this is going. We sat there in the parking lot of a store eating our ice cream and I watched car after car go splashing through the big puddles. So when we finished I made a detour to get home so that we could drive through puddle after puddle. I sat there giggling like a 5 year old as we drove through puddle after puddle. I even turned around and went through them a second time. It was a blast and this morning my heart feels 20 some years younger. Ahh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home