Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Stupid, stupid, stupid

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. I will have to post the picture because I don't think I can do it justice with words.

Yesterday I got my drug, Remicade, for my Crohn's disease and with that they give me Benedryl. I guess there is a reason it says to not operate machinary while taking Benedryl. I made a stupid decision and instead of parking my tractor when I got to the wet part of a field I kept going...even after I almost got stuck not once but twice. I proceded to bury my tractor like I have never buried a tractor. I could be the poster child for my new motto: "If you're going to get stuck, get really stuck". I ended up walking the 3/4 of a mile to the barn where my truck was parked, feeling like a complete moron. 24 hours later and with a clear mind I can see how fuzzy my brain was...stupid, stupid, stupid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home