Saturday, September 30, 2006

Don't eat the fabric softner

So I have been following this pregnancy site that updates you every week to what stage the baby is at. Like what is currently developing, the size and weight, and that sort of stuff. It also has a "what's happening to your body" section for the woman. Here is this weeks:
Occasionally, women crave nonfoods such as chalk or laundry detergent; if you find yourself having these feelings, call your health-care professional, who can suggest healthy alternatives.
What kind of healthy alternatives are there for chalk and laundry detergent? I don't think I have ever tasted anything like Tide's 'Meadow and Rain Scent'. So I guess if I see Natasha eying the street chalk or fabric softner I need to call the doctor, so they can suggest a healthy alternative...do people really call their doctors with these sort of questions? No wonder our health care costs are climbing out of control. I am picturing someone sitting next to their 1 - 800 phone with a flip chart that tells them to turn to page 56 for five healthy alternatives to Bounce's April Spring Fresh fabric softner sheets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home