Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Tree Growing








I think most people have no idea what it is that I do for work. So here is a snippit into part of my life at work. This is the most relaxing part of my job...I grow trees. The pictures are of some of the goofballs I get to work with.

Time seems to slow down out on the tree farm.
The birds chirp louder.
The geese fly lower.
The grass is greener.
The turkeys strut more.
The clouds seem closer.

On most days its a great place to be. I have some pretty fond memories of the times I have spent here. Its been a great place to think. You would be surprised at the ideas and decisions that have been thought of or made while spending some time with my seat on a tractor or walking rows of trees while pruning.

Some days it blows my mind that God put me where I am and gave me what he has given me because it is exactly what I need.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home