Sunday, July 01, 2007

A beautiful day



What a beautiful morning...what a beautiful weekend. I was able to go golfing this morning by myself. It was wonderful to be the first on the course and to see the sun begin to clear the trees at 7am. Blue skies, wispy clouds, and a cool breeze.

I have been polishing up some verses that I learned a year ago but it has been a while since I've reviewed them. Today while chasing around a little white ball I recommitted :

Hebrews 10: 24-25 - And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds. Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another and all the more as you see the day approaching.

1 John 1:3 - We proclaim to you what we have seen and heard so that you also may have fellowship with us. And our fellowship is with our Father and with his Son, Jesus Christ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home