Friday, May 04, 2007

Maxon James Versluys

Well he is finally here. After a long day at the hospital Max Versluys decided it was time to meet the world sometime around 2:30 a.m. today. Mom and Max are doing well. Mom is tired. Max came into this world at 7lbs. 4oz. and 21" long. He is long and skinny...if you have met his cousins he is a perfect 1/20th replica of them...maybe not quite 1/20th.

There has not been a whole lot of sleep going on between us in the past 24-30 hours...so hopefully once Natasha gets moved to a recovery room (around 6am) we will be able to catch a few hours of sleep.

That about all I got right now. I need to find a wireless spot so I can download my pictures of him...maybe later today. If you need to get a hold of us you can call me on my cell phone 291-4271. I am going to go back and try to comprehend that I am a dad and that I have a son.

6 Comments:

At 3:41 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Jim and Natasha,

Congratulations. I'm glad Max decided to wait until May to enter this world. May is a good month. I'm glad to hear everyone is healthy and I pray that it stays that way.
Please pass my love and congratulations on to Natasha.

Thanks,

Heidi

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger The Listros said...

Congratulations!! This was a good week to be born. Gavin's B-day was Monday and Beth's was Tuesday. We are so happy yo hear that the little guy is finally here and all is well. Give your wife and son hugs from us.
- The Listros
p.s. great name!

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger LFinn said...

Yeah God!!!
Welcome Maxon!

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger James Bowen said...

Congrats,
Max you picked a great day to come into the world it is our anniversary now we will never forget your b-day. As far as the sleep thing get used to it we still don't get many full nights! Isn't it wonderful to experience a childs birth you understand JOY to a new level. We are so happy for you two.
Love Jim and Rachel

 
At 6:55 AM, Blogger treasurehunter77 said...

Jim & Natasha,
Congratulations! He is so adorable! We are so glad he is finally here and can't wait to meet him in person. Get lots of sleep, and we'll see you soon,
Jim & Kylee A.

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger Francine Busch said...

Dear Jim and Natasha,
Congratulations on making Larry and Rose grandparents! Yahoo! Blessings on you as you all begin this exciting adventure together.
Love,
Francine Busch

 

Post a Comment

<< Home