Saturday, September 10, 2005

My Prayer

God,

Take this life, take this soul.
God come permeate my soul.
Father I want truth, love, and honesty to come from me everyday.
Out of my mouth, my eyes, my hands, my feet...out of every pore.
Do not let pride, self, the poser or the hoser come out and be a part of my life.
I give everything to you God.
Lord use me, lead me.
Come, come now God.
Show up, show up and do the awesome things you are capable of.

Until this time you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive and your joy will be complete. John 16:24

Mean it, believe it, live it.

1 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, Blogger Jason said...

Hey man...I read your blog and wanted you to know that I love the fact that you're launching out to write down your thoughts and desires. You won't regret taking the time to do this. I'm praying for your continued boldness.

Jason

 

Post a Comment

<< Home